|Channel:||Foundation Diet and Health Switzerland||Platform:||YouTube|
|Published on:||16 March 2018||Producer:|
|Number of views:||17 on 30 April 2018|
|Topterms:||Functional Food, Restaurant and canteen food, Raw food (meals), Vegan nutrition, Nutritional forms||Tags:||Recipes|
Check out the recipe in English!
A quick, easy, healthy, and delicious dessert that is high in essential nutrients.
Place the ingredients (pitted dates, avocado, cacao, water and carob powder) in a blender and blend until the mixture is creamy. Spoon the chocolate cream into mini jars, top with pieces of raw fruit, and enjoy!
This recipe is high in:
- eight out of nine essential amino acids,
- copper (helps with iron absorption) - 41% of the daily RDA,
- vitamin D (important for bone health, calcium absorption, and immunity) - 34 % of the daily RDA ,
- potassium (supports cellular activity) - 28 % of the daily RDA
- folate (prevents anemia) - 25 % of the daily RDA .
* RDA = Recommended Dietary Allowance